Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where's the bumper, Mommy?



We decided to remove the bumper in his crib because he likes to play with it in his sleep and put it against his face. Paranoid mom over here couldn't sleep at night so daddy just took it off.

When I checked on him this morning, this is what a found!!! It just made me laugh, so I thought I had to share!

By the way, he's now sleeping in his room at night all by himself. He's totally Mr. Independent. We miss having him in our room, but I think he's much happier sleeping in his own crib.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is so funny!

Katie said...

How cute!!! We just joined the blogging world too :) The Dillionaire has his blogspot and I also started a cooking blog. Check them out! I'll add you to my "favorites" too :) (KMH)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA oh dylannn

Katie said...

Hey there -Thanks for the comments on the pictures, I am SO happy with how they came out. Of course you can steal the tie idea! I stole it from another from my photographer's website!!!! :)