Monday, February 11, 2008

Our First Play Date

Today, I brought Dylan to a play date. My busy schedule lately has made me feel extremely guiltly about not spending enough time with him. I figured since we spend less time together now than before, I should at least make the best out of it. I want to expose him to other kids and have him socialize.

One thing I discovered during our playdate was that Dylan does NOT have enough toys. He was so mesmerized with the other kid's toys. I was telling Mike about the toys Dylan played with and so this weekend we might just have to take a trip to Toys R US. We certainly don't want to deprive our son of toys hehehe.

Since we both enjoyed our playdate, I will attempt to do them every other week... regardless of my busy work and school schedule.

Here he is before our play date - with his freakishly big Uggs (from Ate Cece).









No comments: